Wednesday, July 22, 2026


 

My review/thoughts on The Odyssey & Daredevil Born Again season 2


Tag for this video: #briansolow #gamer55551 #review #moviereview #tvshowreview #theodyssey #theodysseymovie #daredevilbornagainseason2 #daredevilbornagain #marvelcinematicuniverse #disneyplus 


Note to Parents: The Odyssey is rated R here in the USA - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt33764258/parentalguide/?ref_=tt_ov_at_pl_pg


Cast & Crew (The Odyssey) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt33764258/fullcredits/?ref_=ttpg_ov_at_pop_cst


Runtime for The Odyssey - 2 hours and 53 minutes)


Note to Parents: Daredevil Born Again (season 2) is rated TV-MA here in the USA - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18923754/parentalguide/?ref_=tt_ov_at_pl_pg


Cast & Crew (Daredevil Born Again) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18923754/fullcredits/?ref_=ttpg_ov_at_pop_cst


Number of episodes in Daredevil Born Again season 2 - 8


Runtime for each episode - between 44 and 51 minutes


00:00 - Intro

01:14 - Part 1 The Odyssey

03:14 - What I like (The Odyssey)

05:32 - What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (The Odyssey)

06:08 - Overall (The Odyssey)

08:16 - Part 2 Daredevil Born Again Season 2

10:28 - What I like (Daredevil Born Again)

12:20 - What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (Daredevil Born Again)

14:08 - Overall (Daredevil Born Again)


What I like (The Odyssey)

Christopher Nolan's style still holds up

The battle of Troy & the conflict with the Cyclops (Laestrygonians) are some of my favorite scenes

Matt Damon did a good job playing Odysseus

What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (The Odyssey)

The choice of music for the end credits seems odd


What I like (Daredevil Born Again)

I like the idea of Daredevil & Bullseye having to work together 

Nice to see Jessica Jones (and Luke Cage for a bit) make an appearance

I like some of the flashback scenes, like when Wilson Fisk was going to the art gallery, and Foggy Nelson appeared in a flashback scene


What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (Daredevil Born Again)

Some may not like how this season plays too close to current events


Music used for this video - Violet Letter by Aulx Studio (from premiumbeat.com) 


Follow me on

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brian.solow.9

X - @BrianGamer5555 (Set to private so invite only)

Blogger - http://briansolow.blogspot.com

Threads - @solowbrian

Mastodon - @bsolow5@mastodon.social

BlueSky - @gamer55551.bsky.social


Feel free to donate to this channel (if you like): https://www.paypal.me/BrianSolow

Support my channel on Patreon -  patreon.com/BrianSolow959

Support my channel on Streamlabs - https://streamlabs.com/briansolow1/tip

No comments:

Post a Comment