For this week, my 2 Cents Nintendo/Gaming video for the week of August 23 to 29, 2026, I give my thoughts on July 2026 Circana numbers, The Duskblood network testing seems to do somewhat well, CD Projekt Red gives us a free update for Witcher 3 (especially for Nintendo Fans) & actually gameplay of GTA6
Tags for this video: #briansolow #gamer55551 #my2cents #july2026 #circana #theduskbloods #thewitcher3 #thewitcher3wildhuntnextgen #gta6
00:00 - Intro
01:42 - Quick My 2 Cents
04:14 - Movies/TV Shows
09:58 - Part 1 Circana
15:56 - Part 2 The Duskblood
22:48 - Part 3 Witcher 3
31:08 - Part 4 GTA 6
33:24 - What I like (GTA 6)
35:04 - What I don’t like/Mix/Not Sure (GTA 6)
Quick My 2 Cents
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/08/heres-your-best-look-at-stellar-blade-for-switch-2
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/08/psa-modern-warfare-4s-switch-2-retail-version-is-apparently-a-code-in-a-box
Movies/TV Shows
https://cordcuttersnews.com/california-ag-cancels-talk-with-paramount-about-wbd-merger/
https://mynintendonews.com/2026/08/22/danielrpk-sonic-4-movie-apparently-features-shadow-as-medieval-knight/
https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-studios-moon-knight-oscar-isaac-return-2028-mcu-movie
https://www.npr.org/2026/08/25/nx-s1-3650175/dolly-parton-obituary
https://apnews.com/article/tim-curry-dies-obituary-ece7aebde225cfcd16745cd0584494dd
https://deadline.com/2026/08/peter-cullen-dead-optimus-prime-transformers-1237060853/
Circana
https://www.vgchartz.com/article/468774/switch-2-best-seller-in-the-us-in-july-2026-black-ops-2-top-selling-game/
https://gamedevreports.substack.com/p/circana-the-us-video-game-market-609
The Duskblood
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/more-players-applied-for-the-duskbloods-closed-network-test-than-for-elden-ring-nightreign-despite-switch-2-exclusivity/
https://www.gamesradar.com/games/action/the-duskbloods-closed-network-test-had-more-applicants-than-elden-ring-nightreign-despite-being-a-switch-2-exclusive-fromsoftware-lead-reveals/
https://nintendoeverything.com/the-duskbloods-network-test-had-higher-amount-of-applicants-than-elden-ring-nightreign/
Witcher 3
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/08/the-witcher-iii-wild-hunt-remastered-confirmed-for-switch-2-launching-next-month
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/08/heres-what-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-remastered-looks-like-on-switch-2
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/08/witcher-3-switch-owners-can-claim-the-switch-2-remaster-for-free
GTA 6
https://www.ign.com/articles/99-details-from-the-gta-6-extended-look
What I like
Actually, gameplay was finally shown
Gunplay looks good
Adult content & humor is still there
What I don’t like/Mix/Not Sure
No 1st-person view
Doesn’t feel like it's a giant leap and bounds some were thinking
Music used for this video - Violet Letter by Aulx Studio (from premiumbeat.com)
Follow me on
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brian.solow.9
X - @BrianGamer5555 (Set to private so invite only)
Blogger - http://briansolow.blogspot.com
Threads - @solowbrian
Mastodon - @bsolow5@mastodon.social
BlueSky - @gamer55551.bsky.social
Feel free to donate to this channel (if you like): https://www.paypal.me/BrianSolow
Support my channel on Patreon - patreon.com/BrianSolow959
Support my channel on Streamlabs - https://streamlabs.com/briansolow1/tip
No comments:
Post a Comment