Saturday, September 5, 2026


 

For this week's My 2 Cents Nintendo/Gaming video for the week of August 30 to September 4, 2026, I share my thoughts on new info on the Switch 2 port of Stellar Blade, CD Projekt Red is happy about Cyberpunk 2077 on Switch 2 & thoughts on the September 2026 State of Play


Tag for this video: #briansolow #gamer55551 #my2cents #stellarblade #switch2 #nintendoswitch2 #cyberpunk2077 #cdprojektred #september2026 #stateofplay 


00:00 - Intro

01:20 - Quick My 2 Cents

10:14 - Movies/TV Shows

14:54 - Part 1 Stellar Blade

22:20 - Part 2 Cyberpunk 2077

30:26 - Part 3 State of Play

32:06 - What I like (State of Play)

36:00 - What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (State of Play)


Quick My 2 Cents

https://mynintendonews.com/2026/09/02/mario-kart-8-deluxe-updated-for-nintendo-switch-2-with-8-player-split-screen-and-more/

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/09/nintendo-expands-switch-onlines-nes-library-with-three-more-titles

https://mynintendonews.com/2026/09/01/grant-kirkhope-knows-of-three-studios-that-were-possibly-turned-down-for-new-banjo-kazooie/

https://mynintendonews.com/2026/09/02/rumour-looks-like-assassins-creed-black-flag-resynced-could-be-coming-to-switch-2/

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/09/nintendo-announces-two-directs-for-next-week-8th-and-9th-september-2026

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2026/09/the-witcher-remake-put-on-ice-as-dev-focuses-on-new-expansion-and-the-witcher-4

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2026/09/square-enix-denies-rumours-of-being-bought-out

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2026/09/give-double-fine-usd100-million-and-itll-make-brutal-legend-2

https://mynintendonews.com/2026/09/03/rumour-retailer-lists-monolith-soft-as-zelda-ocarina-of-time-remake-developer/


Movies/TV Shows

https://thedirect.com/article/james-gunn-dc-studios-fate-clear-exit-rumors

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/gal-gadot-henry-cavill-superman-exit-dc-studios-1236686642/

https://thedirect.com/article/the-mandalorian-follow-up-disney-plus-series-logo-footage

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2026/09/gta-6-extended-look-was-comfortably-netflixs-most-watched-title-of-last-week

https://cordcuttersnews.com/darkwing-duck-revival-will-feature-new-voices-for-hero-and-sidekick/

https://cordcuttersnews.com/netflix-just-gave-bars-and-restaurants-a-new-way-to-show-nfl-games/


Stellar Blade

https://nintendoeverything.com/stellar-blade-dev-confirms-nintendo-switch-2-frame-rate-resolution-explains-how-dlss-is-being-used/

https://nintendowire.com/news/2026/08/31/stellar-blades-switch-2-port-uses-a-mixture-of-dlss-and-amd-fsr-3-1/

https://www.dualshockers.com/stellar-blade-reveals-switch-2-performance/


Cyberpunk 2077

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2026/09/cd-projekt-red-very-happy-with-cyberpunk-2077-sales-on-switch-2

https://nintendoeverything.com/cd-projekt-red-talks-cyberpunk-2077-on-nintendo-switch-2-very-happy-with-sales-numbers/


State of Play

https://gameinformer.com/state-of-play/2026/09/03/everything-announced-at-the-september-2026-playstation-state-of-play

https://www.pushsquare.com/features/round-up-what-was-announced-in-sonys-state-of-play-livestream-for-september-2026


What I like (State of Play)

Metro 2039 looks good

Konami had some good stuff to show, like Rev. Noir & Rhapsody in Scarlet

FF7 Revelation release date (April 8) plus some gameplay was shown & FF Resonance had a demo release

Although I’m not a Gundam fan, I might try out Rogue Orbit

Good pick for PS classic (Mega Man X Command, Dino Crisis 2 & Ratchet & Clank)


What I didn’t like/Mix/Not Sure (State of Play)

The clip for the upcoming Resident Evil movie seems unnecessary 

Japan State of Play was better


Music used for this video: Violet Letter by Aulx Studio (from premiumbeat.com) 


Follow me on

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brian.solow.9

X - @BrianGamer5555 (Set to private so invite-only)

Blogger - http://briansolow.blogspot.com

Threads - @solowbrian

Mastodon - @bsolow5@mastodon.social

BlueSky - @gamer55551.bsky.social


Feel free to donate to this channel (if you like): https://www.paypal.me/BrianSolow

Support my channel on Patreon -  patreon.com/BrianSolow959

Support my channel on Streamlabs - https://streamlabs.com/briansolow1/tip

No comments:

Post a Comment